Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

To-Do Tuesday and link up #19





Linking with To Do Tuesday. I do like seeing what others are doing, and Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us, give us this great place to do that! 




Last weeks list! 
1.  Cut hexies and decide on layout. ✅



I do not think this will be the final layout. I think the light one to the left of the heart and directly beneath the heart need to be green! I’m going to cur 2 more green and see how it looks, 



2. Work on Santa cross stitch.    Not done, but here is how it looked when I put it away last year.



From Cross Stitcher magazine dated 2011!  It is definitely a UFO. I stopped stitching a while back because my eyesight was not good. New glasses and magnifier clip-ons help! 




Next week. December 15 - December 21

1. Work on Hexagon Table Topper. 


2.  Assemble the cross stitch ornament I brought to add to our son's Christmas package. 


5 comments:

  1. You have some cute fabrics in your hexie project. Cross stitch seems to have taken an upward turn this year, I have been enjoying doing it again also. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! I’m wondering what the hexies will be when they are all finished? Ahh, never mind - I see you plan to make a runner. Your cross stitch Santa is so cute but it looks like it is quite an extensive project. Now that you have it out maybe you’ll find working on it again to be relaxing. Thanks so much for linking up today! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexie project is looking good! I love the cross-stitch, too. Lots of details in that one! Have fun working on your projects this week, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hexies and your project is looking great. Are the heart, star, and wreath hand stitched? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you've picked for your hexies. Hope you've gotten in lots of stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete