Hi again everyone! I think I actually did it! I finished my first to-do list. Well, not my first ever to-do list. After all, I'm 74. I've made a few to-d- lists in my time. But this is my first one shared here. I’m linking up with To-do Tuesday hosted by Sue and Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us.
Last weeks list:
1. Make 4 more hollow nine patches for a total of 8! ✔️
2. Make a scrap basket from old crumb blocks, ✔️
3. Get started on Geese Migration blocks! ✔️
Started this far, on Saturday.
Got a little further Sunday and yesterday! All the bit and pieces are cut. Now to the sewing machine.
This weeks list.
1. Finish 2 Geese Migration blocks.
2. Work on the binding on my QOV, Winter Mystery.
3. Do 2 more kids masks from the Moda panel. For Great Grands in FL!
4. Make one bowl cozy for the new person in our son’s life. They asked for blue or teal.
Maybe this fabric.
I found this in a drawer. It’s from Connecting Threads from ages ago. It came in a kit to make cup cozies. I made two and there was lot of leftover fabric. I’m not sure what I was saving it for...but now I’ll make 2 bowl cozies. And the bits leftover this time will get cut up into 1.5” strips or squares, 2 “ strips or squares, or 2.5” strips or squares!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!






Love that striped fabric in your 9 patches! And the scrap bowl turned out great! I made a couple bowl cozies at Christmas, and we kept one for ourselves. It has really come in handy! I really should make some more!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteReally like your projects...love the Scrap Bag...looks like it will hold lots of scraps...have a great day!
You sure are organized! Looks like a fun week of sewing for you. Masks from a panel, neat!
ReplyDeleteLove the success you had this week. I hear you on the question "What am I saving this for?" I've asked myself that a lot recently. Let's hope we both say not saving any longer. Let's use it up!
ReplyDeleteI love your fabric choice for kid masks! They will love them! You made another scrap bin - hooray!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your latest list!
You list was accomplished and new projects are coming! Awesome! Love that cheerful kid's fabric!
ReplyDelete