Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

To-Do Tuesday #1



My first to-do list posted here!  That’s kinda scary!  Now I’m accountable to others.Thanks to Sue and Roseanne from  Home Sewn by Us for hosting. 

This week. August 11-August 18


#1. Make 4 more hollow nine patch blocks in purple, this month's RSC color. I was making only six. That times 10 months would give me 60 blocks. I’m not sure that’s enough. They are 5" unfinished, so 4.5" finished.  So 8 of each color would be better. 80 total. 

So far:





#2. Turn these crumb/slab blocks into a scrap basket.

The basket needs four sides and a bottom. I think that small crumb block will be the handle. I may have to alter it a bit, as in add to! But I need to use up these crumb block that I started building in 2018!  


#3. Begin cutting pieces for 2 Geese Migration blocks! 

Not started at all! Unless you call, taking the lid off the 2 purple bins  a start! 



It’s a small list, but we’ll see how I do. 


There will also be some “carpenter helper” chores that will be necessary! Mr Busy is still working on re-finishing our 15 X 12 foot deck and all the railings. He’s decided to redo the bottom of the railing configuration for easier snow removal. As we age, that is a bigger chore than it used to be!


Until next week.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy





2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! Don't be scared! Nothing happens if you don't complete your list. Honest. Welcome! You might find you like it and get hooked, like I did. HAHA! Ooh, your little nine-patches look so cute, all stacked up and waiting. And a scrap basket from purple, too. I love the idea of the scrap baskets - have you made them in other colors, too?! Finally, heck yeah - taking the cover off the bins is definitely a start. You couldn't see the fabrics if you didn't, right?! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a good plan, Judy! I love those scrap baskets - I wish I had a place for them in my sewing room. Hopefully the deck job won't take away from your sewing fun too much!

    ReplyDelete