I did my required 2 blocks for the Geese Migration quilt. This is the 8th month, so now sixteen blocks. I might have finally gotten the process figured out, I didn’t lose any points and all my seams nested!
And I cut itty bitty pieces of purple and neutral to make Easy Breezy blocks as Leaders and Enders. So three of them got done and added to the previous 2 on the design wall. I have several more wonder clipped together. I will sew them, as I continue on masks and bowl cozies in the up coming week.
The one in the lower left looked lavender to me when I cut and sewed it. Now it may have to go into the PINK pile! But I have gobs of purple scraps so, I'm OK with that.
I'm linking up with Angela and friends at ScrapHappy Saturday
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




Nice job on your PURPLE blocks for the RSC this week, Judy!!
ReplyDeleteI love those geese migration blocks - definitely looks like you've gotten them figured out! Photographing purple and lavender is always hard for me - purple ends up looking black and lavendar looks pink. With the Easy Breezy blocks you can use all the colors, though, so I don't think it matters!
ReplyDeletethe geese Migrating are so pretty--nice work Hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit late for your I Like post but on time for this one, Judy. Mr. Busy's sister looks like the youngest great grandmother I've ever seen. All red flowers in a border bed are gorgeous. I aim for all bright like that in my basket in the laneway. You have made good progress on your projects. Love the purples you have on hand. I'm woefully lacking in that colour. Happy Stitching!
ReplyDeletePurple Pretties!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on bloggers today! So many nice posts and things to enjoy! I love your purple blocks! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteLove those purple Geese Migration blocks - that is going to be a great quilt!
ReplyDelete