Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

August One Monthly Goal Met!



 On August 7th, I listed my OMG . It was to get the binding on the Winter Mystery QOV.


 


I worked on it while watching Yellowstone, several episodes. But I like to really keep my eyed on the screen for that one. There is so much  facial expressions! Visual cues, that can be missed if you are just listening!  Then  Sunday morning I stitched while zooming with both of our adult children, one granddaughter and great grandkids. I rounded the fourth corner and started down fourth side. 


And now it is done!






And to complete 8 red ,white ,blue stars for the July/August  block drive  for Covered in Love. at Kat and Cat Quilts. 




All eight stars 
In various designs  and color variations,  but all 12.5” unfinished.


And the package was addressed and mailed on 8-12-20 and my tracking info said it was delivered on 8-14-20.   Take that, PMG DeJoy!  


Posting at      Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - August Finish Link-up



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



3 comments:

  1. Great finish. I wish the mails got back to somewhat normal. Ours was delivered at 9:15pm yesterday! It was pitch dark out when the truck came by. It was better than a couple of weeks ago when no mail was delivery was made for part of the neighborhood. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish...lovely work hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete