Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2020

I Like Thursday #7


Linking up with Lee Anna  at Not Afraid of Color and other participants who are looking for the positives. 


Stuff I Like:


By my chair..






This is the view from my chair on the front deck.  Mr Busy built this planter last year. I like the all red flowers this year. Well there are a few Moss Rose in the front, and you cannot predict what color they will be.  Sometimes red, then yellow, white, pink or orange.    The Bridal Veil Spirea is the bush at the corner. This time of year it is just a bush but in the spring.! 


It makes a show!  This is an old photo, I have quit taking pictures of the bush. It's redundant, but when it blooms it is gorgeous. 



Entertainment....

I play Sudoku on my iPad and a daily Crossword Puzzle. 


And I am reading Ashley Farley's  Sweet Tea Tuesdays on my Kindle. 



It’s fun Chick Lit! Have you read Ashley Farley?


Other stuff:


I like that Mr Busy will gladly wash my car. 






And my stawberries are producing again. Between the birds and the rabbits, we get just enough for garnish on a bowl of ice cream.  Yum!


I like how my scrap baskets look all lined up on my shelving unit. I must do some reorganization, to make room for RED, YELLOW and possible NEUTRALS. 




I like that our DS is happy in his new environment. Who wouldn't love this view. 


And I like that extended family share their celebrations. This is Mr Busy's sister, her granddaughter and great granddaughter. 



Go check out the other bloggers at Not Afraid of Color to see their likes this week.



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

 


7 comments:

  1. first off, that baby! I love little girl's baby dresses and those little star hands! Yea for men who keep the car nice! Pretty flowers and is that you standing by the bush or your daughter? Gorgeous baskets to hold scraps, they'd make me happy each time I saw them. Glad your son has joy with his location, it's so important and that view is magnificent
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers, and those strawberries look yummy! There's nothing like homegrown strawberries! Your shelf is perfect for the scrap baskets - I love all that rainbow of color. My hubby loves cleaning the cars, too - makes him so happy to have a clean car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red petunias! Every time I consider washing my car it rains. The strawberries look yummy! Mr. Busy's sister is a very beautiful woman as is her daughter and grand daughter. I love generations photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice person to wash your car. Great scrap bags. They are so pretty for being functional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is so sweet...isn't that baby adorable and happy! Love your scrap baskets. I know I should try to make one! I think I say that every time I see yours! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those red flowers. What's there not to like about a clean car! (I'm jealous). Mmm... strawberries. What a wonderfully happy trio of gals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading your Thursday likes: strawberries, hubby doing special things for you, littles, nature, all of it. I especially fell in love with your scrap baskets! ADORABLE and perfect to guess what would be in each of them. They also look SO CUTE on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete