Saturday, September 28, 2019
Scrap Happy Saturday September Purple
It's the last Saturday in September. It's raining and COLD! It's 44 with "a feels like" of 35 degrees. There is a 6-8 year olds Football Game on the schedule this morning! BRRR and Yuk! Luckily they only play about 45 minutes.
The week was pretty productive in the scrap department.
I finished the last purple Tiny Tuesday block - Bright Hopes. And I sewed the necessary 3 more black Bow tie blocks. I am close to being ready to get the Bow Tie block quilt to a completed top ( flimsy) stage so I can decide on backing and get it off to the quilter.
Though that could be a problem. I have 2 favorite local long arm quilter friends. Lynn just got her machine back from the "hospital" after 5 weeks, so she is backed up. And Marva fell and broke her ankle 2 weeks ago. Plus they both are planning to snow bird this winter, so they will be unavailable for several months. I am going to have to find someone else, I'm afraid.
I completed a 3rd Scrappy Sprout Here are all three. In the project box they go! I have no plan for them, so have no idea how many I may need. It's a WIP!
I finished the binding and the big stitch quilting on my October Retreat Challenge. Here is a sneak peak.
I finished my QOV for presentation in November. And finished 8 blocks for the current CiL block drive. See that post here.
Ill be linking up to Angela's Scrap Happy Saturday and Cynthia's .Oh Scrap!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your purple sprouts look great! I love that pattern. And I love your witch sign, too. I know a couple of great longarmers if you're willing to mail it off. Let me know and I'll put you in touch!
ReplyDeleteYou’ve been busy, Judy! That witch hat table runner is too cute. Diane Knott (Butterfly Threads Quilting) is very easy to work with, reasonably priced, does excellent work and has a great turnaround time. I can’t recommend her enough!
ReplyDeleteI love the purple sprouts! I thought I knew what I was doing with all the sprouts I made last year and now I'm thinking of completely changing it, lol! Your witch's hat project looks adorable, and I love those CiL blocks, too. I have to get some made in October!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks look great! Love the sprouts as always and your witch hat looks FUN!
ReplyDeleteLove your blocks, and your sign "The Witch is in"! Time to get out the Halloween decorations around here!
ReplyDeleteLovely purple blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!
ReplyDelete