I'll be linking up with FONF at Alycia Quilts.
Again, nothing finished. Camping, laundry after camping, football practice, birthday preparations all got in the way. I did crochet a bid on my raggy rug while camping. I think it needs four more rows to be the correct size to fit in front of the refrigerator in the camper. I hadn't planned on using it there, but as I was sitting and crocheting on it, it seemed like a good idea.
The edge is uneven, I don't know for sure what I am doing wrong. It's been a long time since I crocheted. I think I will try to block it when I am finished.
And I did get almost finished with the embroidery on this block.
![]() |
| the snowmen still need eyes! |
It is #8 of 12 needed for this cute Christmas wall hanging/ small quilt.
All the blocks, so far!
I have the 9th one traced and the 2" borders in the middle. I am going to push getting all of them done so I can assemble them at my October Retreat! Lofty goal, I know!
Anyway, today is Birthday Lunch day at the Senior Center. Mr Busy's birthday is this month, so we will be celebrating with some fellow "seniors"! Then grocery day, then maybe home to sew or stitch.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy






I Know nothing about crocheting - so am of no use to you - but I like the stitches - that's a cool size!! The embroidery blocks are great! that will make a wonderful quilt!
ReplyDeleteI've been saving all my selvedges for another crochet project, but I've worked only in the round when crocheting with fabric strips. There may be some stretch in some strips because even one of my round projects began buckling in the middle when using a pattern designed for yarn or thread. I ended up having to frog all the way back to the 5th Round and do fewer increases on each Round to get the rug to lay flat. Your project is going to be beautiful, even if the edges are wonky!
ReplyDelete