Well, my attempt was a fail.
the tiny pieces moved around, the glue was not much help
From afar it's not TOO bad!
My block ended up being bigger than 5" unfinished. I went back and reread Angela's directions. I did not DOUBLE check the print out to make sure the pieces were correct. Now, what do I do, the squares are kind of wonky! Redo it and see if I can improve? Fudge the setting pieces so they finish at the proper size of 7.5"? I am behind on my Tiny Tuesday blocks as it is!
I think I am going to go forward. Set the block and make sure it is correct for the quilt. Catch up with the blocks I have missed. Then if the block still bothers me, I'll try and redo it!.
And so I did! Not the redo, the accept and go on part!
With the setting triangles on Storm at Sea and the lantern block done also:
Now to catch up on the setting of the blue blocks and continue with the purples. Today is Mr Busy's birthday. No big celebration planned. There are cards on the table that have arrived in the mail. I am planning a crockpot meal, and maybe we will go out for pie!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy






wow, it looks great - really! I am glad you didn't re-do it! xx
ReplyDelete