Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September OMG One Monthly Goal



I actually have two small goals for September. The first is to get the binding on the Wiggle Time baby quilt that came back from the quilter last week.



I have to trim it up and sew the binding on. I picked up the needed yardage from the quilt shop where I purchased the original fabric. I chose the yellow plaid shown here. I am excited to get this done.



And I will finish the quilting and get the binding on my October Retreat Challenge project.

Here is a sneak peak of that scrappy table runner.



I am linking up with Patty's goal setting link up party.


Stay Buys and Stay Happy



2 comments:


  1. I wish you good luck at work. Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice runner. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete