Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 13, 2019

Finished and Not So Finished= Finished or Not Friday!




I finally have a finish!  It's Wiggle Time, a baby quilt for a great great niece. She was supposed to arrive Oct. 2nd, but there was some stress on mama and baby, so an unplanned C-section happened on Wed. 9-11-19. I am so glad I was nearly finished, just the last side of binding was happening on Thursday at my regular Thursday Stitchers group.


And now this:



Ready for the label and I will get it in the mail, as soon as Mom and baby are home. As of tonight, Little Miss L is still spending time in the NICU.


And my quilter finally got her machine back. She had to drive 3 hrs to the dealer to pick it up after 6 weeks, and they found nothing wrong!!!!

So the quilt for QOV is quilted and today the binding was under my needle.



This is backing fabric and also used as binding. You can see the lovely quilting that Lynn did.


So more binding in my future this weekend.

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


I'll be linking up with Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts.    Alycia is also hosting a blog hop today, so scroll clear to the bottom to see the link ups for FONF.

3 comments:

  1. Little Miss L's quilt is so very sweet. The binding adds the perfect touch and the backing is lovely too. Love the quilting on the QOV quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet!!! Baby and momma will love that quilt! So sorry she had to come early hope they are all okay and doing well! And your QOV - LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two good reasons to make quilts! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete