Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2024

Finished or Not Friday.







It’s a NOT!   It’s Friday evening and I’m webbing this good sized quilt. 







I spent 3 days at a sew-in. I stitched 9 am til 3 pm all 3 days. Of course there was time taken for lunch each day and much visiting too.

I got all the blocks (36 of them) put together. 

I’ll finish the vertical seams tonight after supper, hopefully! I’m on column 6 row 2, so 5 more blocks to add! And then press and finish the horizontal seams on Saturday!  So hip hip hooray for a Not Finished Friday! 

Linking up with Alycia at Alycia Quilts!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



3 comments:

  1. Not quite finished, but getting close! I love the plaid W fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is a very large quilt - and what fun to work on at a sew in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Judy that is a beautiful quilt! Have fun this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete