My goal for March is to take this UFO quilt from 2019 and turn it into a shower curtain. We had a walk in shower installed in our main bathroom. For the last 20 years, the decor has been Fish, Fishing, Fishing Gear! I needed a change.😊 This quilt top is my stepping off place, Rainbow Colors, uplifting messages, brighter happier decorations! I loved doing this 30 Blocks in 30 Days with Carla from Creatin’ in the Sticks. If you link to her blog there is a tab in the header
It’s long enough for the shower opening but needs to be 6 inches wider. If I add a 3.5 inch border on either side it should work . I’ll line it with muslin and either use grommets or buttonholes.
I’m linking this post at Stories from the Sewing Room One Monthly Goal Link-up. Thanks Anne Marie for continuing to make this Goal Setting event available.




What a fun, practical use for a quilt. It will be a fun change from your current fishing theme.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!That will make a beautiful shower curtain!
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting project. I'll look forward to seeing it in finished.
ReplyDeleteOooh this is very pretty, Judy. It sounds like you have a bright cheery room in mind.
ReplyDeleteOh what a great idea Judy! That is a beautiful quilt, can't wait to see it gracing your shower.
ReplyDelete