Sharing with Kathy and all the Slow Sunday Stitchers!
I finished my March Queen Bee on the Woven Wreath Stitch Along!
And I’ll put the week’s worth of plus stitches in the Temperature Cross Stitch. Can’t remember if I showed the pattern previously. They ( Fat Quarter Shop) have a different one for this year. It’s houses! Really cute.
I joined a SAL at Stitchonomy called Winter Stitch Along. I didn’t join the pattern club so I’m getting a late start. Decided to order the fabric from Alyssa, it should be here this week. This is pattern three, I think I can catch up!
Here’s a link but the free sign up is closed. You can still join the pattern club .
Today I’ll put a few more stitches in GROW. I like to get it stitched and fully finished. I don’t have a current photo, but it’s not much changed since this photo! 😉



Great projects Judy! I'm looking forward to seeing your Winter Stitchalong! You did a great job on your Woven Wreath block for this month - I'm looking forward to stitching mine! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteFun to see what you've been stitching, Judy! Your Queen Bee looks great - I finished mine, too, but forgot to get a picture. I hope you'll share the progress on the Winter Stitch-along. So many fun things to do!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitches, Judy. You have been busy!
ReplyDelete