I thought I made enough Split Nine blocks. And I made 4 zipper blocks. But as I was sorting through the scraps to find crumb block bits I ran across this and made a 5th zipper block! Too pretty not to include!
My crumbs added up to a slab about 18” by 8”. It turned into a thread catcher.
And I used some purple in a sweet baby quilt. This is a pattern I won during Project Quilting, from Sarah Goer quilts. It’s called Back and Forth. And now all but an uneven strip of the Princess Jasmine fabric is gone!
I have some pieces cut for a different quilt with some HOT Wheels for the focus fabric! Vroom!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!
I linking up with ScrapHappy Saturday only on this Sunday afternoon. I was hoping for weather to photograph the Jasmine top but it's snowing and not good photo weather.





Snowing here, too! Your latest zipper block is so pretty - love that Lily of the Valley print. And the thread catcher is fun! That's a fun quilt pattern, too. Do you have someone in mind for it?
ReplyDeleteThat floral fabric used for the Zipper block is so pretty. Fun baby quilt project and we all need a pretty thread catcher.
ReplyDeleteLove that zipper block - the fabric is so pretty. Your little thread catcher is so cute!
ReplyDeletePrincess fabric never goes out of favor with the girls. I think that's great that you could turn an 18" slab into a thread catcher. Very pretty too! Love your hands, They look like productive, caring hands to me.
ReplyDelete