Kathy shared a bevy or a flock of bird stitcheries. I’ve been enjoying the bluebirds in Melisas SPRING Stamps! I’m working on #8! So done soon. Linking up with Kathy’s Bird Parade a bit late today, but you know!
Oh, Judy, your Spring Stamp Sampler is looking amazing. It is such a treat to see your progress . I am so very honored. Thank you so much for stitching along . Have a wonderful week. Hugs
Spring is looking great, Judy! I love the bluebirds in that design, too - that's why I had to stitch a few. You're getting so close to being finished!
ReplyDeletebeautiful bluebird sticheries
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece your Spring pretty is. Love all those little bluebirds. Such lovely stitching.
ReplyDeleteOh, Judy, your Spring Stamp Sampler is looking amazing. It is such a treat to see your progress . I am so very honored. Thank you so much for stitching along . Have a wonderful week. Hugs
ReplyDeleteYour spring stamp sampler is prettier every time I see it - you've made great progress!
ReplyDeleteLovely! These designs of Melisa's are popping up everywhere, each of them is so pretty.
ReplyDelete