Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday ~ Needing some opinions


Rainbow Neighbouhood QAL

I auditioned several sashing colors! Mari suggested sunny yellow! My stash is sparse when it comes to yellow! So that wasn’t possible , but it would have been bright and happy! I finally settled on the gray grunge with rainbow cornerstones. I have two options here. Do you have a favorite? 


#1




#2


On number 2 I exchanged the left most red and blue corner stones and added a brighter green in the bottom left corner. Because of the angle, I realize it’s hard to see. But in my little space I can’t get straight on and far enough away to get all the corners. Thanks! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



5 comments:

  1. what a happy quilt! I luv all the details to each house,it turned out amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 2 with the green! It looks great Judy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! I’m liking that one also!

      Delete
  3. I like #2 and I LOVE the gray grunge! Your houses are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no help - I like them both!! But I do like that grey grunge!! it makes those houses just shine!

    ReplyDelete