Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

TO DO TUESDAY # 146



It's another To Do Tuesday!  I'm joining Carol at Quilt Schmilt~ For the Love of Fabric to share my successes in addition to my failures. And also to encourage others to keep Busy to fight off the blahs, the hohums and the "where do I starts"!



Last week my playlist was:
 June 20th - June 26th

✖ 1. Add side borders to Rainbow zigzags . 

still deciding



✖ 2. Find a backing for RBZZ! 
✖ 3. Get a backing constructed for Rainbow Neighbourhood throw. 
✅ 4. Put the ironing board in the laundry room. Then……
                           Move all necessary boxes and totes, pull my machine out away                                     from the wall in preparation to adding binding. 
✅ 5. Actually attach binding to 2 quilts! 


Well, not a very productive week according to my list. But in my defense, I did get the sewing room rearranged, vacuumed and the binding attached to the two quilts. And I got the ABC Table Scraps Challenge project started and completed. I'd almost forgotten about that project.  My post is here!



So next week
June 27th to July 3rd

1. Rainbow ZigZag. borders and backing. 
2. Rainbow Neighbourhood Throw backing and batting and appt with LA quilter. 
3. Continue stitching binding on Growing Up Odd. 
4. Get started on a new stitch project.
5. Because the new color and letters will have been announced. Make some decisions. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!









5 comments:

  1. June has been a busy month at our house, too! But binding on two quilts is a big accomplishment. And I had to click over and see your Table Scraps runner - love it! Every little bit counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did have a productive week. Cleaning the sewing room is a big accomplishment and binding TWO quilts?!? Hope you have another nice week this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes jobs like cleaning take time but are satisfying at the end when its all done. Will be interested to see what border you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm leaning toward the dark blue on the rainbow zig zags but that's just my personal opinion--I always tend to go toward the darker "frame" on a quilt. Either works tho! Happy quilting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe step away from the border decision for a while. It might look differently and one will stand out as a real winner.

    ReplyDelete