Linking with Carol @ Quilt Schmilt. Joining other list makers, goal setters and check off artists. Let’s do this! Here’s last week’s list of things to-do. I’m pretty pleased!
1. Write post for ABC Table Scraps Challenge ✅
2. Look for backing for Long May She Wave. ✅
Found in my stash…4 yds of red sailboats and 1.5 yds of blue and white stars! That will work
3. Quilt more on Precarious and write an OMG post! ✅
I actually wrote this post as soon as Patty posted the linky party on the 24th. But I did do more quilting on it Sunday and Monday. Now one of the orange panels is done
and a purple one!
4. Start on December stitchery for A Year in the Garden ✅
Soon I’ll start on the poinsettia petals!
5. Make one purple string block, at least.✅
As long as the string bag is out and the mess is all over the sewing room, why make 1 string block. There are 6 now to add to the box of mono colored string blocks plus 7 crumb blocks made with the little bits.
6. House #4 for Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL ✅
Why is it , my photos always look they are leaning into a wind? Must be true what Mr. Busy says whenever we are trying to hang a picture or a shelf or anything. I’m always 1/2 a bubble off! LOL!
Next week’s plan
May 2nd - May 8th.
1. Quilt more color sections on Precarious!
2. Get binding attached to The Any Kid quilt.
3. Keep stitching on DECEMBER
4. Make House #5 for Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL
5. SPRING STAMPS SAL….stamp #3. Birds and Bees
6. Get backing ready for Long May She Wave so she can go to the quilter. And find batting
Wish me luck,



I’m loving that Precarious quilt! It’s going to look great when you get the quilting done.
ReplyDeletePrecarious is looking pretty, and I love your purple strings. Your December embroidery is going nicely. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteGood going on Precarious, Judy! I think it's helpful that you have those color rows to mark your progress with. I have the same problem with hanging anything straight. Up close I would swear it was, but step back a little ways and it's always tilting one way or the other!
ReplyDeleteYour Pinwheel house looks amazing, Judy and Precarious is looking fabulous- such a fun quilt. You found the perfect backing fabrics for Long May She Wave. Have a wonderful week and happy quilting.
ReplyDeleteThe Precarious quilting must take ages with all those fine lines. It is going to be amazing though. Nice when you get the backing fabric in your stash I think. Another great house, that sky fabric sure is coming into its own.
ReplyDeleteI love your cabin block and all your purple string blocks. I love purple but don't have much of it in my stash. My photos are never straight either. I blame it on iphone with the camera in the corner instead of the middle.
ReplyDeleteI love your rosy house, Judy. Such interesting fabrics and I've mentioned often I have a crooked eye so having anything look straight is a challenge for me. Great string blocks too and I'm very interested in that embroidery. Loads of creative ventures here!
ReplyDeleteJudy it's always fun to visit and see all of your many projects. Well done on your list: so many checkmarks! Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.
ReplyDelete