Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Lacking Orange, but sewing just the same!




Linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday!  


No orange sewing of blocks this week. My orange challenges were to get 2 quilts ready to go to the quilter. Long May She Wave, now has a backing. 




And En Provence and it’s backing are out of the closet. No outside photos today. It’s been raining since Wednesday night. 


Now I need to buy batting. Waiting on a sale. 




Local college graduation was last night,


I think it’s fun how that decorated their caps! 



 there is an Art Show of local artists this weekend, 



Oh look! There’s some orange!



and both high school graduations are this weekend too! It’s still rainy this morning! I feel badly for all those involved in those activities. 

I’m still quilting on my crumb quilt. Today’s color is blue. Pink, red, orange, yellow and purple left to do! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!








3 comments:

  1. You're doing such a good job sticking to your plan, Judy! It's always a good feeling to move those quilts toward a finish. I need to work on one of those this afternoon. Love the blue of the college caps and gowns. Hard to believe it's time for graduations already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great the feeling to move those tops for the almost finished category?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preparing backings certainly takes some thought and time. I always prepare the bindings too, at this stage.

    ReplyDelete