Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL as of 5-17-23







Well, phooey! I blew it! I wasn’t paying attention! I linked five individual houses on Instagram, but I didn’t link all five together at Sandra’s blog. Also, I have to go check to see if my Instagram account is public. It might not be! When I first set it up, I was overly cautious about most social media! I’m a bit more relaxed now! 

I’m making a collage of my first 5 houses and will post this just for fun as soon as #6 is complete. The prizes are so fun, but I’m ok with missing the deadline. I’m having so much fun. I’ll get in on the final Show and Tell!
Finally here is #6. It certainly is red! I may have gone overboard on the heart theme! Check out the grass, there are hearts there too! 🥹😍





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!

2 comments:

  1. Luv those house blocks,so much beautiful detail,I'm working on a little house quilt but it's just a basic little shack 🤣

    ReplyDelete