Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Slow Sunday Stitching!







I’m still stitching on Spring Stamps from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting and Stitching. This is a link to her current post. Have fun scrolling to look at her stitches and patterns.



None of the stamps are totally complete. I’m one of those stitchers who hoards her thread. I stitch a needle full, then sometimes have to go on to some other color. Next time I load blue to do the bluebird in stamp three, I’ll finish the tiny bluebirds in the header. I’ll stitch the second butterfly in stamp #2 and the three in the header, then when I have the thread on a needle for the bodies and antennas, I’ll stitch on all of them! Maybe it sounds scattered, but it works for me.🤷‍♀️

I got stopped on the garnet red frames. DMC 815. I went to my stash boxes thinking I had a new skein of 815! Nope! 2 skeins of 814 and 2 skeins of 816. So a trip to JoAnns was necessary! šŸ˜€ I’m good now!

I’ll be able to slow stitch tonight while watching TV. We watch Queen Latifah’s The Equalizer , East New York with Jimmy Smits and Amanda Warren, then Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck, Will Estes, Donnie Wahlberg and Bridget Moynahan! Yup, we like cop shows! 

I’m linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching. Hope you all are enjoying your time with needle and thread!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



3 comments:

  1. I must admit I watch and enjoy a few cop shows, too. =) Blue Bloods is one of my favourites. Your Spring Stamps stitch is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started a Sunday post yesterday and never finished it - lol! I really like that bluebird cross stitch. We used to watch Blue Bloods and somehow got out of the habit. I loved their dinners together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your orange scraps in the last post are so beautiful and vibrant. They will make a fabulous project. Of course, I love your cross stitch...little beauties. Yes, we love cop shows too.

    ReplyDelete