At the beginning of May, I had three of the 16 rows quilted!
And I finished it Wednesday the 16 th. So Monday, the 22nd, after my company went back to Colorado, I thought I would trim it a get a binding ready. I was too tired! Tuesday, though, dawned a new day. I trimmed it and got the binding attached. I settled on a dark purple check.
The binding is stitched down on the left side, and the top. So I’m half done. It’ll be done by the end of May!
My goal was only to get the quilting completed! So I’m satisfied. And I like it a lot! This one stay with me!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!
I'm linking up: Stories from the Sewing Room One Monthly Goal May Finish Link Up





Looks great!
ReplyDeleteYour quilting is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy, congratulations on finishing your quilt - it's really lovely. If you're interested, please feel free to link up to Free Motion Mavericks. We'd love to have you join us.
ReplyDelete