Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

TO-DO Tuesday #120









I'm joining Linda at Texas Quilt Gal to share my list of to-dos and show you all the progress or lack there of that was made!!  This is Linda's last day to host To Do Tuesday. Thank you Linda for making this a fun and safe place to come to share our successes and failures. I know you pass the baton to a very capable successor. Carol, welcome!  Looking forward to visiting your blog and the others in January. Quilt Schmilt-For the Love of Fabric


Last week
Dec 20 - 26


1. Work on Kawandi mat. ✅

It is done. See my post on Friday at The Joyful Quilter's Table Scraps Challenge link-up. I'll edit this link when Joy goes live. 






2. Maybe cross stitch Christmas guest towels. ⁉️ I started but did not bring the correct floss with me.  I'm short maybe 7 skeins for the chart I decided to do. I have tons at home and am not willing to purchase more when I already own some. It it too late for Christmas giving anyway....so next Christmas is the goal.

3. Christmas Eve movie date. ✅

We were all in agreement!  We give it ★★★★★



4. Find a recipe for mulled cider for Christmas Eve. ✅

This recipe looks like one I could duplicate:  Bobby Flay's Mulled Cider . I like Bobby Flay's other recipes.  A neighbor brought spiced cider to share, so it wasn't necessary for me to make my own.  We enjoyed. 


Next week
Dec 27 - January 2

1. Start my new book for 

2. Keep stitching on Autumn Stamps


3. Try to start knitting a sock! 

4. Write my plan for 2023 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful !




6 comments:

  1. Kawandi mat looks to be a fun one to make. Do you enjoy the process?
    Good lucky with your list for this 2022 last week, Judy.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your Kawandi mat looks beautiful! I really like the different floss colors you used in it. Did you teach yourself how to do that? I would really like to learn! I hadn't heard of First Book before - now I'll have to join in. It looks like that gal has an interesting blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat you are -- planning my block(s) for RSC. I've auditioned some but am still up in the air. We've still got some time. Have a great first read. I go through books really fast IF I'm not knee deep in quilting. I'll check out her web site and see what is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will look forward to finding out what your first book of the year is. I just sent my photo in yesterday. Enjoy staying busy and happy. Yes I'd have waited too to get home with some floss at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Well, that's nice that you didn't have to make mulled cider. How nice that your neighbor shared! And a movie date?!! That's just the best. Priceless time with your peeps - even better. {{Hugs}} a bunch!! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Kawandi mat is beautiful! That is quite the winter wonderland in your header. When do you go back home? Good luck with your knitting. Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday, and thank you for the kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete