Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

TO -DO Tuesday # 119





I joining Linda at Texas Quilt Gal to share my list of to-dos and show you all the progress or lack there of that was made!!  


Last week
Dec 13-19


1. Work on Kawandi mug mat. ✅




Not much was accomplished on this project , but a little bit!


2. Continue working on felt Ornaments ✅











These are finally done! The metallic cord that came in the kit is too thick for the needles I have with me. The hanging cord will have to wait til we get home in January. 


3. Send remaining Christmas cards.  ☑️     I sent one, but that is all!


4. Finalize Amazon Gift Card orders etc. ✅

All gift cards purchased and delivered, All other gifts are purchased and wrapped.



Next week
Dec 20 - 26


1. Work on Kawandi mat.
2. Maybe cross stitch Christmas guest towels
3. Christmas Eve movie date.
4. Find a recipe for mulled cider for Christmas Eve.

 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!










6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    All those felt Ornaments are beautifully made. So cute! The kawandi rug mat looks like a lot of fun. Merry Christmas for you and your family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Kawandi mug mat looks great, Judy! Is there just one more piece to do for the center? Adorable ornaments, too - I love the animal designs. A Christmas Eve movie date with mulled cider sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ornaments are just amazing, I love them. At least you are better than me, I bought cards but never got around to sending them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, meant to say have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, your felt stocking ornaments are so sweet! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What will you do with those adorable felt ornaments after they are finished? Mulled cider sounds yummy! Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete