It's time for To-Do Tuesday. Linda @ Texas Quilt Gal is our hostess. She hosts the Linky Party so we can share how we did on our lists and make some new goals for next week.,
Lets see what happened at my house!
Last week I wanted to:
Not at all!! 1. Work on the tote of dark scraps
✅ 2. Finish a bagged project. The project bag I selected had a rope bowl started and some strips of fabric in a baggie. Unfortunately I did not take a photo. But yesterday, I was nearly done.
✅ 3. Continue stitching on September block for A Year in the Garden
And ✅. 4. Quilt pink scrappy sampler mini runner. I finished the quilting on this and the aqua one. And the binding is done too!
Next Week: April 26- May 2
1. Publish a post for April Table Scraps Challenge.
2. Write an entry for OMG Finish !
3. Make Growing Up Odd block. #15
4. If the new RSC color is announced, sew some HST for Zig Zag rows.
5. Continue stitching on Year in the Garden - September
What are you doing next week?





I'm always afraid if I try a rope bowl my machine will mess up - I don't want troubles with the needles and tension it looks like yours turned out great
ReplyDeleteWow Judy, LOVE that rope bowl, I'm so impressed. Your pink mini is so pretty, and I'm with you on plaid binding!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!
Love your rope bowl, Judy! I haven't tried those yet, but you're making me want to. :) Pretty pink tabletopper, too! I'm ready for the new RSC color, too - I wonder what it will be.
ReplyDeleteLooking at your pink mini I wonder why I never use plaid or checked binding. It looks really cute on that mini. Yea for finishing the rope bowl.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Great rope bowl!! I think it looks fabulous. How wide is it at the top, I wonder? Your pink mini-sampler quilt looks just perfect - I love that plaid binding. I agree with you about stripes and snuggles - haha! Good luck with your list for this week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteGood work with the clothesline rope bowl , I think its my first time seeing such a bowl. And love the runners too, always satisfying to finish up things.
ReplyDeleteI love the cute and scrappy pink runner. The plaid binding is perfect. I like striped bindings but plaids/checks are the next best thing. Making a rope basket is on my to-do list!!! Happy Hump Day!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented to make a basket like that...something so very useful. Beautiful embroidery Judy and also such a pretty sampler runner in pinks.
ReplyDeleteI made a couple of clothesline rope bowls several years ago, such fun! Yours is really pretty Judy. I love your pink runner; just so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love rope projects but haven't done any in quite awhile. I did just order up some rope today so that's on the list! Yours looks great!
ReplyDeleteSo much cuteness that you have been working on. Love the clothesline rope bowl. I have always been too intimidated to try one. Have a great week and thank you for the sweet visit to my blog. Happy quilting.
ReplyDeleteYour bowl is wonderful! I haven't tried wrapping the rope with fabric strips yet, too scared! LOL. And a sweet table mat, I love plaid or striped binding too!
ReplyDelete