Last week I hoped to:
1. Put together a top for donation through H2H at Mini Retreat. ✅
2. Finish posts for TSC (Table Scraps Challenge) and OMG(One Monthly Goal) ✅ done…see here and here
3. Get one more Growing Up Odd block made and decide if 9 blocks plus sashing are ENOUGH! ✅
4. Sew something else at Mini Retreat.✅
Odd pieces of flannel, pieced to make a backing for Ninja Friends. Yes, it needs to be trimmed up!
Upcoming week~ March 1 - March 7
1. Cut batting for Ninja Friends and Chunky Churn Dash!
2. Continue blocks for placemats in aqua and March color!
3. Use 2" squares as leader and enders to make the 9 patches for Growing Up Odd ( I need 7 more blocks)
4. Watch for new color announcement from Angela at RSC2022 and technique/idea prompt announcement from Joyful at Table Scraps Challenge. edited: RSC2022 color for March is Yellow and Table Scrap’s prompt is Flowers!
That should keep me out of trouble and maybe elevate my mood!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

that is a great scrappy quilt using up all your little bits of fabrics
ReplyDeleteYellow for March is cheerful.
ReplyDeleteI love your H2H quilt design - so simple and quick for a donation, and fun fabric! I would be slow with quilt blocks like you're making for the Growing Up Odd quilt, but it will so worth it in the end. Did you see Nann's completed top? Check out her post at With Strings Attached. It's amazing!
ReplyDeleteHaha on "stirring my chaos" - I relate! Your H2H is really cute. I love the fabrics you used, and that pattern really does make a nice quilt. Hey the RSC color and Table Scraps prompt really go together! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday!
Hi Judy! Happy first day of March to you. That fat quarter book looks good - I am always looking for something to make using "x" number of fat quarters. Aww, Growing Up Odd is really coming along. Seven more blocks - you've got that! Have fun sewing those yellow RSC blocks and using flowers. Both will definitely keep your mood up AND you off the streets, getting into trouble. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteThe growing up Odd top looks like it takes up a lot of scraps, I do like quilts like that but it can get a little tedious after awhile! But good leaders and enders. Love your table scraps finish. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great variety of scraps on your Growing Up odd blocks, Judy.
ReplyDeleteSome boy will love your Ninja Turtles donation quilt.
Looks like you had fun during the mini retreat.
Love that you made a Simple Gifts quilt, Judy!!!
ReplyDelete