Happy last Saturday in February! I’m linking up with Angela at Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2022.
I attended a 2 day sew-in this week. In preparation I brought out some leftover Hollow 9’s. When I put this one together
I didn’t use the Aqua or brown/ black blocks. So I put them on the design wall. Not quite big enough for anything.
Now I have this
And need a few more darks, seven to be exact, then it will be a medium table topper. Fingers crossed.
Because I can’t stay focused, I guess! I also started on this placemat project. I’ll play catch-up till I have 1 in aqua/teals, one in reds and one in whatever the March color is. I picked up this at the give away table at the sew-in.
And I also started this! So I would have a slow stitching project. It’s not teal, like the pattern. Mine will be dark forest green.
| sorry about the lousy photo |

I like how that first quilt turned out
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found some fun things to work on, Judy! I always love your hollow 9s - need to put them on my list!
ReplyDeleteGreat scrap progress, Judy!!! Nice you could do a 2 day sew-in!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you made good progress at the retreat, Judy! You were smart to take a variety of projects. I tend to overpack in case of troubles with one or another!
ReplyDeleteHollow 9s quilt is a pretty RSC project, Judy and good you almost have blocks for a table topper too.
ReplyDeleteHollow 9's is so pretty!!!! and the blue and brown one - that is going to be amazing too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting the Hollow 9's quilt together, it is really pretty. I love the colors in your churn dash block.
ReplyDeleteSew-ins are so productive, aren't they? Love the finished quilt and the start of the 2nd one also. Cross stitch is a great hand-stitching project and that's a sweet one. Will it be a pincushion?
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, you're finding inspiration for new projects everywhere. Good for you!
ReplyDelete