Good Morning! I'm checking in with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do-Tuesday. I had moderate success this week.
To-Do for Feb 15th- Feb 21st:
1. Continue on Table Scraps Challenge. Decide on binding. ✅
| quilting nearly done, binding is too! |
2. Make 2 more string blocks in Aqua. ✅
| current two to match last years two |
3. Mail CiL blocks to Kat. ✖ The package is ready to go to the post office, but it is too cold to shovel the 1.5" of snow. It's -9, as I write this. Our schools are on a two hour delay! The wind chill or feels like temp is -32!
I should have gone Saturday morning. But......I must go out tomorrow, so I will take it then.
4. Find or construct a backing for a small donation quilt. ✅ I sorted through my tote of donated pieces and found this ! I think it will be just right. It's flannel.
And here is my list for the upcoming week. My regular monthly sewing group is meeting for a two day mini retreat, Wed and Thurs. I have a small plan.
Next week:
1. Put together a top for donation through H2H at Mini Retreat.
2. Finish posts for TSC and OMG!
3. Get one more Growing Up Odd block made and decide if 9 blocks plus sashing are ENOUGH! I’m getting tired of this block!
4. Sew something else at Mini Retreat.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Oh, Judy! Brrrr! We were at minus 2 this morning when we got up, but have warmed all the way to +8. That's cold enough! I love your string blocks in every color. Have fun finishing up your Table Scraps project this week, and enjoy the retreat, too!
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice set of plans for this week. I have some of that flannel 'sky' fabric. It will certainly make a great backing for a donation quilt.
ReplyDeleteAll the best with your goals, your string blocks remind me I have a few I need to do something with, just going to do something small.
ReplyDeleteWe had rain today, but snow is coming maybe over the next three days. NO!! I refuse to let it snow. LOL
ReplyDeleteOoof, we had -11 chill this morn. I suppose at some point it's all just "darned cold" but maybe I should not have complained about our -11? I do wish we'd get more snow tho! Good job on getting some things done and good luck for the week to come. Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteWow if north Texas had that kind of cold with snow, our schools would be closed. We can't handle it down here - lol! Those string blocks are so pretty, and I love the flannel backing for your donation quilt? Have fun at your mini retreat!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday!