Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2022

To-Do Tuesday #78

 




Another Tuesday another To-Do list! I'm joining Linda and friends to share what I did last week and what I hope to get done this week. Come join us.  Linda is at Texas Quilt Gal. 



Last weeks list:

Feb 8 - Feb 14th.

1. Launder and mount Santa Baker. I'll need Mr Busy's help for this one. 

1/2 done. I couldn’t lace the fabric around the mounting board. I had to wait for mounting tape to arrive from Amazon.  Hobby Lobby did not have it, nor did JoAnns. It arrived Monday evening at 5:30. But it was Valentine’s Day, so there was dinner and a movie and a special dessert! I’ll get it done this afternoon. 

2. Continue working on TSC for February. Aqua and Improv.  Take photos for post at the end of the month. 



I’m in the quilting stage. The post will be done soon. 

3. Make balance of HST in red and aqua for the first two rows of Zig Zag Quilt.



The aqua HST are joined into a row. The red ones are 6 blocks of 4, ready to be joined together. 

4. Start a new slow stitching project. ✅ 





It’s a counted cross stitch Teapot in the corner of a bread cloth. Why? Because it was all in my stash. Except for DMC 3756, needed for 8 stitches. Thank goodness my friend Connie had a skein of that color and gave me 12 inches. Gotta love friends who share your hobby.


To-Do for Feb 15th- Feb 21st:

1. Continue on Table Scraps Challenge. Decide on binding.

2. Make 2 more string blocks in Aqua.

3. Mail CiL blocks to Kat.

4. Find or  construct a backing for a small donation quilt. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 



7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Santa Baker finish! I have to figure out how to finish the little cross-stitch design I've been working on. The zigzag rows look great, Judy! The more rows you get together, the better it looks. Isn't it fun to find a little project in your stash and work on finishing it? I have a few of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a lot done on your goal list last week. I like your zig zag blocks.... do I need one too? Maybe, someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! I am really looking forward to seeing Santa Baker all finished. That teapot on the bread cloth looks like it is going to be quick and cute! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are busy Judy. Love the zigzag rows and the cross stitch, something I don't do but love that teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your zig zag fabrics! So bold and rich. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those zig zag rows! Goodness on Joann's and Hobby Lobby not having mounting tape. That looks like a pretty cross stitch project. I'm so glad you had a special dinner and a movie and dessert for Valentine's Day!
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete