Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2022

To-Do Tuesday #78

 




Another Tuesday another To-Do list! I'm joining Linda and friends to share what I did last week and what I hope to get done this week. Come join us.  Linda is at Texas Quilt Gal. 



Last weeks list:

Feb 8 - Feb 14th.

1. Launder and mount Santa Baker. I'll need Mr Busy's help for this one. 

1/2 done. I couldn’t lace the fabric around the mounting board. I had to wait for mounting tape to arrive from Amazon.  Hobby Lobby did not have it, nor did JoAnns. It arrived Monday evening at 5:30. But it was Valentine’s Day, so there was dinner and a movie and a special dessert! I’ll get it done this afternoon. 

2. Continue working on TSC for February. Aqua and Improv.  Take photos for post at the end of the month. 



✅ I’m in the quilting stage. The post will be done soon. 

3. Make balance of HST in red and aqua for the first two rows of Zig Zag Quilt.



✅ The aqua HST are joined into a row. The red ones are 6 blocks of 4, ready to be joined together. 

4. Start a new slow stitching project. ✅ 





It’s a counted cross stitch Teapot in the corner of a bread cloth. Why? Because it was all in my stash. Except for DMC 3756, needed for 8 stitches. Thank goodness my friend Connie had a skein of that color and gave me 12 inches. Gotta love friends who share your hobby.


To-Do for Feb 15th- Feb 21st:

1. Continue on Table Scraps Challenge. Decide on binding.

2. Make 2 more string blocks in Aqua.

3. Mail CiL blocks to Kat.

4. Find or  construct a backing for a small donation quilt. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 



7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Santa Baker finish! I have to figure out how to finish the little cross-stitch design I've been working on. The zigzag rows look great, Judy! The more rows you get together, the better it looks. Isn't it fun to find a little project in your stash and work on finishing it? I have a few of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a lot done on your goal list last week. I like your zig zag blocks.... do I need one too? Maybe, someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! I am really looking forward to seeing Santa Baker all finished. That teapot on the bread cloth looks like it is going to be quick and cute! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are busy Judy. Love the zigzag rows and the cross stitch, something I don't do but love that teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your zig zag fabrics! So bold and rich. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those zig zag rows! Goodness on Joann's and Hobby Lobby not having mounting tape. That looks like a pretty cross stitch project. I'm so glad you had a special dinner and a movie and dessert for Valentine's Day!
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete