Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2022

I LIKE Thursday #84

 

Good Morning! 

I have only a small list to share today! It’s not that I’m not grateful! I am! I just didn’t take photos  this week!

First of all, I’m grateful that I survived another year! Every one is a gift! 🎁 

Second,  I’m thankful for my family and friends! I got calls and well wishes yesterday! My kids and grandkids! Both my brothers reached out to wish me a happy birthday! 🎈 

It’s been bitter cold here. Minus temperatures and then wind chill! A neighbor shoveled our driveway, and front walk and porch on Tuesday!  ❄️ 🥶 

A birthday card from 2 of my great grandkids with their handwriting! 



Thank you LeeAnna for this place to sit and take the time to remember and be grateful! Go to her blog, Not Afraid of Color and check out what others have found to like this week.

 Today I have a chance to spend another day with friends, visiting and 🧵 sewing! And then Mr Busy will come to help me load my machine and all my stuff back in the car and back into the house. Another good thing to LIKE!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 





6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Judy! Sounds like you had a good day - love the card from your great-grands. And a sew day with friends today - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great sewing day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Judy! I'm glad you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Sounds like an awesome birthday, and isn't it great to be able to sew with friends?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Yay for good family and friends! Stay warm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy!!! I am so grateful that you are here, to enjoy another year and day with your family and friends. Every day is a gift . . . and you had a lovely birthday with those who love you to celebrate you! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete