Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2021

I LIKE Thursday #72

 




Sharing some likes today! Thank you LeeAnna for providing this place to share our gratitude and the good things in our lives. LeeAnna keeps a list of participants on her I like Thursday posts. Stop by and see what others share. 

Sewing:


Do you know what this is? It’s a thread catcher!  Link to Thread Catcher on Moda Fabrics. And it works really well. Because it’s flat, it doesn’t take up any room in your project/busy bag! 


Because I hurried, my measurements were off and I had to whip stitch this corner. But not a problem. 



I love this piece of fabric. This is the back! Isn’t it cool! 



Surroundings:

We had fog. 
Then sun and low fog. 

Yesterday morning, more fog. But 55 degrees at 2:30 when I went for my walk. 

Grandcat: 


He’s not supposed to be on the counter! 



The chairs on the table while Mr Busy was mopping. Evidently upside down chars are good napping spots!  

We’ve been watching YouTube videos on the big screen. Mostly woodworking, but I watched a few on counted cross stitch tips! 

And movies: 

FINCH.     starring Tom Hanks.  5/5 stars





The Marksman with Liam Nelson. 5/5 stars 



King Richard starring Will Smith.  5/5 stars



And Jungle Cruise with Emily Blunt and Dwayne Johnson   4.5/5 stars only because it was kind of silly in an Indiana Jones sort of way! 



We’re getting caught up on New Amsterdam, Walker and Seal Team. Even watching Mayor of Kingstown. 

We’ve had turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce
Turkey enchiladas with homemade salsa and fresh guacamole. 
Mucho Gustos Mexican take out
Burgers and steak fries
Homemade turkey noodle soup 
Chicken Alfredo with fresh broccoli 

Lots and lots to be thankful for! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! Your new picture on your blog header is just stunningly gorgeous. Thanks for the idea about a happy thought before going to sleep. I can easily see that working well. It might even impact your drams, too?! Oh, the grand cat . . . sitting on the counter. He KNOWS he's not supposed to be up there, doesn't he??! You can see it on his face. HAHA! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view of the mountains in that fog, Judy - wow! Lots of good movies and good food, too. Sounds like you're having a great time out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that thread catcher. Great design! Beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read your recipe list there. Naughty grandcat looks so precious sitting there. I enjoyed The Marksman very much. Thanks for mentioning the others as I'm always on the lookout for movies, now that I have a tv in the sewing room especially.

    ReplyDelete