Last week. Dec 14th…. Dec 20th.
1. Finish Santa’s boots and the checkerboard background in the right bottom corner. ✅
The boots are complete! All the checkerboard is in place. Starting on the green and red little corner piece. I’m anxious to get started on the back stitching outlines. That really completes it, I think!
2. Finish stitching Bear stocking and start on Hedgehog.✅
3. Finish reading The Mistletoe Murders by Laurinda Wallace.
Nope! My reading time has been limited.
Next week Dec 21 - Dec 27
1. Write a progress post for OMG
2. Start on mug rug and write a post! TSC
3. Keep working on the felt ornaments!
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday, however you celebrate!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

I love seeing your progress on Santa cross stitching, Judy! OH yes, the backstitch will make a great difference.
ReplyDeleteThe little felt stockings are so cute.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
You are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Santa is coming right along! And I love those little stocking ornaments, especially the flower details on the cuff and toe. Hope you're enjoying your holiday away from home, Judy!
ReplyDeleteThose little felt ornaments are darling. I'm so impressed with your Santa progress, looks like it will be done for Christmas. How long will you be at your son's?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas Judy and thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!