Good Morning! It’s snowing in Northern California! Welcome and needed moisture for sure. Last week’s list was a light one! But I did make some progress! I’m joining Linda at Texas Quilt Gal and some friends to share my list!
To - Do Tuesday list for week of 12-7-21 to 12-13-21
1. Try for a walk at least 5 of the next 7 days!
2. Make progress on Christmas Critter ornaments
The reindeer mitten has been joined front to back! The berries have been added to the bear stocking and some face details have been added to the bear also. There are a few more freckles to do!
3. Make progress on Santa Baker counted cross stitch
Next week will probably be more of the same. Dec 14th…. Dec 20th.
1. Finish Santa’s boots and the checkerboard background in the right bottom corner.
2. Finish stitching Bear stocking and start on Hedgehog.
3. Finish reading The Mistletoe Murders by Laurinda Wallace.
Now let’s go checkout everyone else’s To-Do list! Click Here!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Congrats on the walking! I know we always feel better when we make ourselves do it. Yes I see the progress on Santa Baker. That checkerboard background is really cute. Love those critter ornaments!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to To Do Tuesday. :)
What a beautiful header photo! Your stockings are precious! Is they from Rachel's of Greenfield? Just lovely! Your cross-stitch Santa is so lovely with all its detail and colors!
ReplyDeleteWe've been watching Bosch on Amazon Prime and it takes place in LA, so sometimes I look up on the map things that they show in the story - and last night I got a Blizzard Warning for California on the maps app! Turns out it was up in the mountains. So all that to say, I'm not surprised you're getting snow! Glad you're getting your walks in, and some stitching, too. The little ornaments are so cute, and Santa Baker is looking good!
ReplyDeleteCongratlations for beating your goal, walking 6 days!!!
ReplyDeleteSanta cross stitch is comming along well, it is almost done and so beautiful!
Love the felt ornaments also.
Have a great week, Judy!
Looks like Santa will be done in time for Christmas! Cute!
ReplyDeleteGood progress on a detailed Santa!
ReplyDeleteGood luck walking 5 out of 7. It is very important to balance indoors with the outdoor activity.
I just love those critters...I'm stitching a few of my own but in cotton. Also as a cross stitcher, I appreciate your progress there. This is such a cute pattern. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are beautiful and your Santa
cross stitch is really cute. Have a great day!
Lovely projects Judy! Congrats on the walking - I haven't been good about this lately and that is not healthy - We got snow this week too! Yahoo. I am hoping for a bit more today as well. Take care.
ReplyDelete