Good Morning fellow list makers! Hope your week is humming along! I’ll be sharing my progress on last week’s to-do list with Linda and friends over at Texas Quilt Gal. Come join us!
To Do List 11.30.21 - 12.6.21
1. Work on felt ornaments.✅
I got one more critter ready to attach to stocking shape. The newest one is a Hedgehog! He will be a lot cuter when his nose and eye get embroidered! All are in various stages of completion!
Hopefully I’ll be able to stitch in the evenings now! I ordered this light from Amazon and it came today!
2. Continue stitching on Santa Baker. ✖️Nope
3. Address some Christmas cards. ✅
To - Do Tuesday list for next week 12-7-21 to 12-13-21
1. Try for a walk at least 5 of the next 7 days!
2. Make progress on Christmas Critter ornaments
3. Make progress on Santa Baker counted cross stitch
It’s not a big list, but hopefully I’ll be able to check them all off!
Have a good week!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

The felt ornaments are cute, Judy.
ReplyDeleteAnd that light seems to have been a great purchase!
Hi Judy! Do tell about that neck light!!! I think that might just be the perfect thing to get Sue for her nightly stitching. Cute Christmas cards. Good luck with this week's list. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteLooks like progress is being made! Hope you get to all your list this week.
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are so cute! I love the hedgehog. I need to work on some Christmas cards, too! Hope you're enjoying California, Judy!
ReplyDeleteLove your felt ornaments and oh, that light looks amazing!xx
ReplyDeleteThose little stockings are so cute! Let us know how you like the light! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteBusy! Wonderful stitching.
ReplyDeleteHoliday cards are late this year. December seems to have arrived early. lol
Judy your blog header is stunning! I love your critters stocking, it is really going to be cute. I ordered a similar light and am using it! Anything to avoid cataract surgery - lol!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!