Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #71






 

Welcome list makers!  Are you thinking about New Year's Resolutions?  I'm not!  I'll just continue with To-Do Tuesdays and keep checking items off the lists.  The only other such thing i was thinking about was a word for 2022.  I happened upon BALANCE in a blog post a few weeks ago and it sort of spoke to me. So if I can put it front and center in my thinking and doing.....I'm going to try for more BALANCE.  Let's look at my list for last week. 



Last week Dec 21 - Dec 27
1. Write a progress post for OMG.
 Well, I didn't get my OMG to the finish line. I did write a progress post you can find it here. 
  
2. Start on mug rug and write a post! TSC   1/2 done!
You'll have to trust me on this one. I have until January 3rd to post to Table Scraps Challenge...thanks JoyfulQuilter!  Here is a photo of how far I am this morning. 

One coaster done! The second one is close. Them I will attach the backing and blanket stitch the edges. I need my magnifying glasses working on black! 



3. Keep working on the felt ornaments! No progress!  My focus was on the mug rugs and Mr Busy started a new puzzle and somehow I feel obligated to participate.  "sigh"



We will be here in CA with our son into the new year. Not sure when we will start home. It depends on the weather. It's been snowing a lot here. 







 And on the route we take to go home. So, when there is a weather window....we will go. I have to be home by Feb 1st. I have a doctor's annual appointment. I could reschedule if necessary, but 60 days is long enough to impose on our son. 



Next week. Dec 28-Jan 3

1. Just Keep On Keeping On with the above projects #2 and #3. 



2.  Help Mr Busy with the puzzle if he continues.  Its a tough one!

I'm linking this short list with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal. Pop over and see other lists completed! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 

And have a happy and prosperous New Year. 






5 comments:

  1. I don't make resolutions anymore I don't keep them! Good luck on your drive home - the roads should clear out sooner or later right - love that coaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. super creative coasters, Judy.
    OWO it is cold outside. Beautiful pictures.
    Happy New Year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your son is thoroughly enjoying have you there! Such a beautiful view you have. I laughed at feeling obligated to help Mr Busy with the puzzle. :D Those coasters are gorgeous, especially on that black background - even if it is hard to see.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see the snow that has hit California. It will not alleviate the lack of water but I'm betting it will make a small dent. Hope you can get home during a snow break. Are you using wool for your cute little mug rugs/coasters? I quit making runners when we finished the RSC colors. I may start doing placemats for 2022. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrr, it looks cold there! We have the cold, but thankfully no snow. Enjoy your time with family.

    ReplyDelete