Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

NOT A FINISH!! OMG Finish link up

 NO, NADA, NOPE, 


My goal was to complete these 6 felt ornaments while we were visiting in California! 




I spent too much time visiting and putting a puzzle together and watching movies and not enough time stitching! But they are fun. And I will continue to work on them. They will be my Slow Stitching and be all ready for Christmas 2022! 


These are the ones  that were completed! 

The deer and the bear….



And the hedgehog not so much! 

Still in need of embellishments! 


The 3rd stocking and the last 2 mittens just have theirs tan cuffs. No critters yet!

I’m linking up at Elm Street Quilts link-up! 


Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - December Finish Link-up


Ps: I have a new laptop and it’s a bit of a learning curve. I’ll get it though! I have a resident computer professional at my disposal for the next week or two! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 



1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete