Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 9, 2021

I LIKE Thursday #73

 I found these on Facebook! So,so cute!    CHEERS! 



Sharing some of the good in my life. Thanks LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for encouraging us to look for the good and to share it! What’s good in your world today? 


Surroundings:



I took a picture of this big evergreen tree on my walk the other day! I’m not sure of the species but it’s different than the spruce and pine I am familiar with! And the sky was so so blue!




This one too, has softer “leaves”! I’m sure they are called something other than leaves! 


This large black tailed deer spent the afternoon in the yard. His “harem” was close by! 




It looked like a UFO ( the spaceship kind) was hovering over Mt Shasta on 





I love that my guys, Mr Busy and DS, collaborated on the building of this side table. Mr Busy sits on this end of the sofa and there was no table for coffee etc. Since it is constructed of various types of wood, it will be painted a dark charcoal to coordinate with DS’s other wood furniture. That will wait until a warmer day! 50 degrees or above. It’s been damp and chilly the last several days! 


DS’s cat is doing a final inspection! 


I bought this reading/stitching light so I can slow stitch in the evenings while watching TV. It works really well. 

I started a new litte Christmas read!  So far, it’s good!  It’s under 200 pages, a Cozy Mystery genre!







Last but not least:  Words! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 



9 comments:

  1. thanks for posting that light - I bought it awhile and put it in my knitting bag and forgot about it! I have yet to try it. Love your photos- they deer, the trees - is the second tree a type of fir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Those wine glass holders are adorable. Neat photo of the mountain. That deer is pretty impressive, too. I love simple tables like that - it looks beautifully constructed. Is that stitching light bright? I need one of those!

    Great likes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so many good things... loved all of them. The tree is magnificent, the ufo is striking, a table? Awesome and the reading light I need. Also checking on getting that book, so much fun to listen to holiday stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! I went right out and ordered that light after you shared it on Tuesday. It hasn't arrive yet - in fact, I received an email saying it was delayed. But I can't wait to try it out!! Thank you for sharing that idea. That book looks good but my library doesn't carry her books, darn it. WOWEE - that table turned out so well. Great family collaboration! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're enjoying the surroundings at your son's place, Judy! I've never seen a black-tailed deer - he's beautiful. That little side table your guys made is impressive! And I like your new sewing light, too - looks handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there were black tailed deer...we have the white tailed here. That is fun to learn. Great job on the side table; I could use a couple of those. I used a light just like that for years and it worked great...mine could be twisted into various shapes. Looks great for walking there. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those wine glass holders are fantastic, especially Mr. Snowman! And your deer looks like one that is roaming the neighborhood here, only ours are white tailed deer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that cloud over Mt Shasta!!! And Mr. Deer!!! What a photo! Neat side table--I could use a couple of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your blog, went haring off about the book, and forgot to comment. Love the picture of Mt. Shasta, neat light, and the tree is gorgeous, as well as the awesome side table.

    ReplyDelete