I'm late to the party today! I was feeling out of sorts the first part of the week, after my wasp sting! I was achy and just not myself. I forced myself to walk mornings and evenings, and I did laundry and cooked and cleaned, but just couldn't sit in my sewing room.
I'm feeling much better yesterday and today. So I decided to make some aqua/teal/turquoise question mark blocks for Full Stop!
These are on my extra design wall in the basement hallway! Poor lighting! Apologies. They aren't sewn together yet, and I think I will make at least one more. I sort of like an odd number in each row.
My main design wall has these little RSC blocks on it. I've been doing these for 2020 and 2021. I have enough for another quilt.
I was thinking about sashing, but I think that might break up the diagonal effect! What say you?
My purples and dark blues are sort of similar, but I like the slash of dark! No aqua/teal blocks here. They will go with the brown ones for a separate quilt! Not sure what that will look like, but I'm going to experiment after this one becomes a flimsy!
I'm linking up with Angela's ScrapHappy Saturday post! Be sure to check out all the other aqua scrappiness at Angela's blog!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



Glad you are feeling better! Your question marks look great! I was thinking about making 5 of them, too, since they are a little wider than the colons and semicolons. I love the diagonal design of the cobblestone blocks!
ReplyDeleteGreat question marks! And I love all the color in your cobblestones. I think they look great set side by side.
ReplyDeleteLove the cobblestone blocks on your design wall. Great design, I like the diagonal effect.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better, Judy. Take care.
Glad your sting is better. I love the rainbow blocks. Although that wee bit of white from your design board looks nice and makes a kind of "pretend" sashing, I do love what you have going on with just blocks.
ReplyDeleteGood you are felling better. Lovely work
ReplyDeleteSorry you have not felt well. Glad you are back stitching. The blocks look great as they are - no border needed in my opinion.
ReplyDelete