Good Morning! These last few days have had a fall feel. Cool Mornings, warmer afternoons. I'll be checking in with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to see what other bloggers have been"liking" these days.
I don’t have a lot of photos today! But I do have some likes!
I was able to complete this project for my August One Monthly Goal! It gave me some challenges, but it is done. Now it will be put away again for my granddaughter. There is more about this project here and here!
I’m thinking of putting some pertinent info on that little patch and calling it a label!
I’m nearly finished reading The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin.
If I had to rate it today it would get 4/5 stars.
We are really looking forward to the new season on television. Yellowstone, Chicago Wednesday, NCIS and all those spinoffs. We've been watching some re-runs, the game shows on Wednesday. I have always like $50,000 Pyramid! I'm still doing Sudoku and Daily Crosswords on my iPad. Did you know that the "Godfather of Sudoku, Maki Kaji passed away. He didn't really invent the game, it's ages old. But he did refine it and is responsible for its recent popularity.
Guess that will have to do today. It's my Thursday Stitchers gathering day. I don't know how much longer they will let us gather at the library. Our schools started on Monday, our county number of virus cases are increasing. I'm looking forward to the chance for a booster come September or October. I'll be wearing a mask today. I'll be the only one I'm sure.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Beautiful quilt. The colors of the new placemat have a warm winter cuddle vibe
ReplyDeleteI admire people that do Sudoku. One day I will try it again.
Wow, Judy, beautiful sunset! I like your August tabletopper, too. Looks perfect for your table. I'll have to look for that book - I've read The Aviator's Wife by her and it was good.
ReplyDeletewowza that sunset photo! Great capture of just the right moment and frame!
ReplyDeletesweet! patch turned label brilliant
Hi Judy! You may be alone in your hood wearing a mask, but I wear one all day. From the moment I step out of my car until I pull back in the garage, I am masked. I don't mind it one bit, and I don't care what others think. I think it's brilliant to call the repair a label! Beautiful sunset, for sure. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteYour OMG is that cross stitched too? I wear a mask when I am out an about. I wear one at work when anyone is around me. Lovely sunset. Sounds like awesome weather.
ReplyDeleteI would love some fall weather. Really like the table topper and the sunset. Good stuff!
ReplyDeleteNice group of LIKES this week. Love the sunset picture, magnificent! The little baby quilt is cute. I like the Noah's Ark theme of it. Hope you had a good time with your stitching friends!
ReplyDelete