Good Morning friends! I’m joining LeeAnna and friends at Not Afraid of Color to share good things and likes in our lives!
Enough to slice for sandwiches, and to eat out of hand. No sauces or canning, but oh the freshness is extraordinary! The cuke was a gift.
I like that is much cooler the last two days! Wednesday morning when I ventured out for my neighborhood walk, it was a crisp 55 degrees. Glad I had my hoodie! Today the high is forecasted to be 66! A big change from our 90s of recent weeks. Guess I’ll wear long pants to my Stitcher’s group!
I’m still reading The Autobiography of Mrs Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin. Nearly done. I am enjoying it.
We started watching Penguin Town on Netflix. Thanks Diann at Little Penguin Qults for the recommendation. And last night I endured Gunpowder Milkshake on Netflix. It’s action packed, loud, bloody! Not my cup of tea, but still better than what was on Prime Time. “Girl Power”!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

Great likes. I've not seen that particular flavour of Bubly. Sounds good. I've been eating Daughter's tomatoes mostly in sandwiches and you are so right, home grown taste like real tomatoes. Yeah to cooler temps. We had them for two days and now back into the mugginess. Not nice!
ReplyDeleteYour strawberry and tomato harvest looks wonderful. Glad you are enjoying some fall-ish weather. We have had a break here in north Texas with some much needed rainy days and cooler temps.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're enjoying Penguin Town! And all the fresh veggies - yum! I don't can or make sauce out of mine either, just eat fresh. Cooler today here, too - isn't it refreshing?!
ReplyDeleteYour veggie photos bring up thoughts of a nice ratatouille!
ReplyDeleteMmm... strawberries and tomatoes!
ReplyDeleteOh your strawberries look yummy, as well as your tomatoes. LOL Zucchini making an appearance on multiple blogs lately.
ReplyDeleteI am surprised at your bounty of vege! Ours will not thrive, what's your secret!
ReplyDeleteIt was slightly cooler here too although the house stays hot like a tandoori oven
thank you Judy for sharing the goodies with us. I liked your phrase endured that movie. That's how I feel about a lot of them we start to watch!