My goal for August seems like a simple one! Years ago, I embroidered a preprinted, prequilted baby quilt! For our youngest grandchild! I spent a lot of time on it! Although I hate to say it, I never gave it to my daughter. She was in a bad place, relationship wise and I was afraid it would be misused, or forgotten somewhere! Probably selfish of me. I saved it. Now, that granddaughter is 28 years old, engaged and in a good place. I want to give it to her when she starts her family! I hate that the stitches are exposed on the back! I wasn't a good enough stitcher to bury all the threads.
My goal is to piece a flannel backing, baste it, then tack it down by machine and put a more colorful binding on it! It was white! A friend told me her steps to do this and I want to get it done!
The original binding is removed.
I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts! Thanks, Patty for this challenge.
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal August Link-up
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




No comments:
Post a Comment