Good Morning To-Do Tuesday participants! I’m posting my list at ChrisKnits! Let’s see how I did!
Last week:
1. Work on OMG ✅ It's almost done! About 12 inches left to bind. I’ll make the Linky Party at Elm Street Quilts.
2. Make a decision on Aqua Table Scraps. No more thinking, get 'er done!✅
The thinking is done, the mini table topper is in process!
3. Maybe, add some sashing strips to Hollow 9 blocks. X Nope! Nada! Not Done!
Next week looks a lot like last week! But that’s how you do a bullet journal! If a task isn’t done you move it to the next day. Or in this case, the next week. And just keep on keeping on!
Next week August 24th to August 31st
1. Finish and post One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.
2. Finish and write post for Table Scraps Challenge and post at The Joyful Quilter.
3. Start adding sashings to Hollow Nines.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Well, I don't bullet but I lately do keep moving plenty of my tasks to the next day in my organizer! LOL. Eventually they get done, right?
ReplyDeleteYour Tablescraps project looks neat, Judy! Fun colors and prints. I'm always slow at adding sashing strips to blocks - that's not so fun! But I know you'll get to it!
ReplyDelete