Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #50



Good Morning! I’m here to share my weekly to-do list! Chris is on vacation, lucky lady! I’ve not heard if anyone is hosting a Linky Party! But I’ll share mine anyway and link up later if I can. 

edit: Linking up with Melva Loves Scraps!    Thanks Melva!


Let’s see how last week list went!

Week of  July 27 to August 3rd  (should have been Aug 2nd)

1. Do dark blue blocks for July for Full Stop at So Scrappy! ✅

There are eight, 



2.  Construct binding for Positivity Quilt…C&ABB! ✅  

It's all stitched and pressed and coiled into my Binding Basket. Think I'd better hang the tail over the handle so I don't forget what is in this basket! LOL



3. Do one more Flag star block for Covered in Love! ✅



One more was finished, and then because all the pieces were cut, 3 more were added!



On the design wall with the dark blue colon blocks for Full Stop!


Bonus: Make another Growing Up Odd block ✅

These blocks are huge...18" I think. I need 25 for a 90x90 quilt. Note to self," try not to put light squares on the outside edge. They disappear in the sashing."


Next weeks to do list
1. Mail 8 flag centered star blocks to Kat at Covered in Love. 
2. Start assembling the backing for August OMG!  
3. Put Hollow 9's on the design wall to see how many more blocks are needed! Make Aqua blocks of needed, if not decide on Table Scraps Project in Aqua! 

See you next week! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




 


7 comments:

  1. Well done Judy, You made great progress on your list.
    I don't know either if someone will host the To Do Tuesday this week...
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work there. The clean cutting board is beautiful to my heart. My smaller one is full of bits of glue and paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! I wanted to let you know that I am subbing in as the hostess for the Tuesday To-Do Linky party. Feel free to join in over at MelvaLovesScraps(dot)blogspot(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flag star blocks are so amazing! I'm impressed you made so many! Have fun with your other projects, too - Growing Up Odd is a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those star blocks, and those "odd" blocks are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have so many projects in progress. Good job on meeting your goals.

    ReplyDelete