Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2021

ScrappyHappy Saturday! Dark Blue Etc!

 






Not much dark blue or any other dark to show today!


I did one dark blue hollow nine patch last weekend after ScrapHappy Saturday. 




And I  did  1 dark hollow nine patch, mostly blackish, done this week. 


And just so you know:  I did join the semi colons from June.  Full Stop




My Positivity blocks have dark pluses. 





A friend and I did our community’s annual Garden Walk! 




I love the contrast of the lime green sweet potato vine with the DARK purple vine!




Some tomatoes hiding in the DARK SHADE!




And lots of bright happy colors




 
A pond with DARKwater!

A Petunia Tree,not dark!





Some bright moss rose, also not dark! 


Next week I’ll do better! I hope! 

I’m linking up with Angela at So Scrappy’s ScrapHappy Saturday! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 







4 comments:

  1. That looks like a productive week, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, beautiful blocks. The Garden Walk looks fun, all those pretty flowers. Love the petunia tree. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hollow blocks. Those flower baskets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week, Judy!!
    Love your Positivity blocks and those beautiful pictures from your garden.
    Have a nice and productive week.

    ReplyDelete