Good Morning! I hope your week is progressing. I was not as successful as I had hoped. In fact I nearly forgot about To-Do Tuesday!!
Join us at ChrisKnits to share your to do list and to see what other bloggers are up to this week.
Last week's list: July 13 - 19
1. Positivity blocks: all 48 into a flimsy Done!
2. Carried over from last week: border #2 Spool Quilt still not done!
I'm dragging my feet. Actually, I just had a couple of other project take precedence.
3. Work on Table Scraps challenge for July. I did work on it.
It's basted and the colors for quilting are chosen.
|This is the back!|
4. Look in stash for a backing for " Cappuccino and a Blueberry Bagel". (Positivity quilt) Done!
The backing is done and in the bag to go to the quilter.
It's a gorgeous blue with silver leaves and musical staff and notes. It doesn't scream Christmas, though it's called Seasons Greetings. The piece that I inserted, to make it long enough is musical instruments with staff and notes, and it's got the same silvery details. They are both Hoffman fabrics, the beige one is called Antique Etchings. They were in a donation tote from a friend. She will love that they are going on a donation quilt.
Next week's list July 20-26
1. Keep working on the applique border for the spool quilt!
2. Quilt and bind Table Scraps Challenge.
3. Decide on binding for Positivity Quilt.
Not many items, but I really need to get the applique border further along. It's part of my OMG for July and I just hate to fail!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy.