Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 2, 2021

July’s One Monthly Goal 2021




 My One Monthly Goal for July 2021 has two parts. They both are small and doable! 



I got this small quilt back from the long arm quilter on Thursday, July 1st. 






Part 1.   Get a binding on Go Your Own Way!



I have an Edyta Sitar quilt from a local QAL from years ago! The center is made! One border is appliquéd. Fabric is selected, border strip is cut, but I need to prepare and appliqué the vine and flowers on border #2. 



 Part 2.   Spool quilt border #2


Spool quilt with right hand border. 



I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal July Link-up




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 









5 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you chose for your Go Your Own Way quilt. I saved the pattern, but haven't pulled fabrics yet. The applique border is lovely. Do you hand stitch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, binding for Go Your Own Way - can't wait to see it finished! And the spool quilt with appliqued border looks gorgeous. You can do it, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spool quilt with that lovely applique is wonderful, Judy.
    Goof look with your 2 goals for the month.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been working on that spool quilt. Yours looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete