So far this is the 3rd dark hollow 9-patch for this month.
I used bit and pieces of some of the scrapes from my Positivity quilt! They are batiks (Bali Pops, to be exact). The colorway is called Cappuccino. I’ve been hoarding it for a long time.
I was hard at work this week putting blocks into rows, rows into a quilt top. I’m not finished yet, but rows 1 through 4 are done. Are you wondering about the little white bits on each plus? Just Row and block notations!
And I’ve been playing with those 12 rectangles that were cut too short and adding to them.
I can’t wait to show you the completed runner! You’ll have to be patient though. First things first!
I’ll link with Angela at Soscrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Those dark brown batiks are so rich and pretty! Perfect for your 9 patch block. Way to go in your Positivity rows, too! I think I may be working on those blocks forever... :)
ReplyDeletenice blocks - i didn't join in but wish I had
ReplyDeleteBoth your PositivityQAL quilt AND that July 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge entry are going to be SEW lovely, Judy!! Great use of those gorgeous Dark NEUTRAL fabrics for the RSC.
ReplyDeleteYour positivityQAL looks great as well as your hallow 9 patch. Looking forward to seeing your table scraps!
ReplyDeleteYour Positivity quilt is beautiful Judy, and the table runner, is an eye candy.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Love your pluses, and I thought maybe the white was bits of cream - lol! Looking forward to your table runner.
ReplyDelete