My OMG for July was in two parts:
Part 1. Get a binding on Go Your Own Way!
Part 2. Spool quilt border #2
Part 1: Finish the binding on FYOP or as I renamed mine Go Your Own Way!
Part 2 border on spool quilt.
I thought I was further along on this project. I thought I had all the shapes fused and cut out. I did not!
I got out border #1 and discovered I missed a set of buds and leaves. It’s all stitched down.
This is the placement sheet from Edyta Sitar. I don’t know how I didn’t notice that! Again, I circled in green.
I did get the left hand border done. Thanks Diann from Little Penguin Quilt for your vote of confidence.
I will decide later, if I need to add to the right hand border. Or just how I will do that!
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - July Finish Link-up
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Judy, I love your arrow quilt! But I have to tell you I would have never noticed the lack of buds on your quilt if you hadn't showed it to us. It's a pretty quilt and the border isn't maybe as designed but more of what you would see in nature. I think it is fabulous! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletePiękne !
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful finish! Love Go Your Own Way!
ReplyDeleteI don't think "mistake" is that noticeable. You can always add a few leaves later if you find the spot to "naked". I love the spools. Enjoy! ;^)
OOO - love your Go Your Own Way finish! The colors are fantastic, and that was great quilting for it. Look at your spools quilt project! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Nobody is ever going to know that place differs from the pattern! It looks terrific. I would go ahead with the last two borders, and then if spots look empty to you here or there, just throw on a bud or leaf. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy finish ... congratulatios!
ReplyDeletePretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congratulations on your finish!
ReplyDelete